Saturday, June 18, 2011

G'Mornin

G’Mornin, I’m Gonzo.
 I say g’mornin cuz that’s the best greeting to give and get….early in the mornin before anyone screwed yur day up yet.
I’m a young Ol’ guy hitting 67 in a few months.  But I started riding a Harley Dyna Low Rider in May10 and then picked up another Harley…an 09 Road King in Feb11.  Got the best of Harley worlds now….runabout town or couch riding.
This blog is goin to be about my ol' guy adventures gettin my rocks off riding my Harley across the USA, after quiting riding a foreign puddle splasher back when I was 20.  Then again I might also fill in other stuff I’m up to doing at the time, as well as opinions about attorneys, politicians (sorry, I got a little redundant), MBA finance types, my remodeling design n construction, this beautiful country of our United States, lovely ladies, society,  n’ whatever else strikes my bones at the time.  Hmmm, already it sounds like a lotta bullshit……well, I guess that’s my perogative.

I’m gearing up for a helluvan adventure come this July.  Gonna head out for Sturgis, spend 2 weeks there riding, drinking, listening to rockin good music, and have a helluva time!  What the hell, I deserve it.   I’ve worked since I was 11 (even earlier if you wanna count picking cotton in Texas when I was 6 or so).  But back to the adventure….after Sturgis I’m trailering my bikes out to Solomons Island, MD to hang with bro for a week…..then the real adventure starts.
            What’s this “real adventure” yu ask?  Well, I’m gonna leave the truck n trailer in MD, put the camping gear on the ‘King, n head north to take a ride thru the Continental 48. …hence my twitter & blog GonzoCrossUSA. 
            Like I said, I’m getting my rocks off J

No comments:

Post a Comment