Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Apology for Extremely Late Postings

November 14, 2012
Lake Forest (El Toro) CA

My postings are over a month behind schedule and I apologize for the delay in getting my posts written and then posted to the blog.
Currently I am working on assembling the albums that I need to submit to the Southern California Motorcycle Association to validate the various rides and visits for which I will receive recognition of having accomplished the rides/visits.  These albums will contain the photos and receipts to substantiate my visits to Parks and Missions in Ca, the 15 Best USA rides, the USA Four Corners ride and the Three Flags Classic.
So, my excuse?  I’m not good at this and it is taking some effort to really sit down and get it all organized.

Three days ago I finally completed assembling the album for the California Missions Adventure.  This album contains the Missions Passport and photo’s taken at each of the 21 missions that I visited beginning with Mission Santa Cruz, the first mission that I visited on October 1st.  And that story has yet to be written and posted to the Blog.

Today I will complete the California Parks Adventure album.  The remaining album for the 15 Best Roads in America Challenge will be the most challenging as I must sift through a pile of gas receipts to validate my riding the 15.  But I have optimism that the albums will be completed by the 17th, delivered to the Chairman of the various events, and then I will resume my blog writing and posting.

The next stories to be posted are the riding of US-50 from Carson City to Ely NV and then riding UT-12 from Torrey to Bryce Canyon.  After those two stories the postings of the parks and missions will begin. 

Assembling the albums brings many memories to mind of my visits to the Missions and the wonderful folks that I met and that volunteered to be photographed with Snoopy.  I really look forward to not only posting those stories and pics but also to sending you copies of your respective photos that I have had printed.
C ya maƱana,
Gonzo
Twitter: @GonzoCrossUSA
Email: GonzoCrossUSA@gmail.com
Cell: 949-433-0761

No comments:

Post a Comment