Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy 237th Birthday MARINES !!!

November 10, 2012
Lake Forest (Formerly El Toro) CA


Today is the Marine Corps' 237th Birthday. 
 
Memories of attending many a Marine Corps Ball abound.  The most notable would be those attended in Hawaii when I was stationed at MCAS Kaneohe.

Riding out to the old MCAS El Toro brought more fond memories.  I won’t be at the ball this year but I can still reminisce and wish many joys to all those Marines celebrating at their respective locations.

But most especially I wish a Happy Birthday to those Marines in foreign lands that are standing watch and having a very limited celebration.  Most sincerely, I wish those Marines a safe reurn home.

Happy Birthday and Semper Fi Marines,
C ya mañana,
Gonzo
Twitter: @GonzoCrossUSA
Email: GonzoCrossUSA@gmail.com
Cell: 949-433-0761

No comments:

Post a Comment