Sunday, July 17, 2011

15 Days to Departure

July 17, 2011

G’mornin
            Wow….another ‘What a Day!” day!
            Paperwork in the morning, then over to Great Indoors to return about $400 of Danze bathroom accessories that will not be used.  Up to Fountain Valley to meet with Mounir of Floor Expo and place the order for the upstairs carpet and downstairs travatine tile.  Mounir has been great and very patient working with me….we only started this whole process about 2.5 years ago!
            But now we’re reaching completion.
            From there to Costco to turn in about 3-400 negatives and slides that I found when cleaning out the attic.  Costco will take about 2 weeks to convert them all to DVD.  From some of the negatives I could tell they went as far back as 1963….should be very interesting to see what comes from those pics.
            Once home I then undertook hooking up the trailer to the Expedition on my own.  Didn’t turn out to be all that difficult and was successful in getting it hooked up.  Then It was unloading the trailer of all the lumber I purchased yesterday, attaching the Pingle E-track chock, running Sophia into the chock, and then strapping her down.  In between hooking and loading I chatted with friend, dau and bro.  Finished strpping Sophia down around 2200….I’m pooped. 
            Don’t know what the wine label is and I don’t care….tastes great to the sip
            I have 15 days to do to departure date for Sturgis.  In those 15 days I have to build shelving in the trailer, order netting, acquire remaining camping gear, complete the Master Bath tile, cabinetry, granite, flooring, complete MBdrm tiling of fireplace, install baseboards on all 2nd flr, complete all drywall repairs and texturing, paint, install carpeting, Install acrylic for stair railing to make them safe.  Arrange for downstairs bath remodel and complete first floor tile installation while I am gone…to be supervised by my dau and SIL.
            No wonder I like drinking a glass of wine in the evening J
C ya mañana
Gonzo
twitter:  @GonzoCrossUSA

No comments:

Post a Comment