Thursday, July 14, 2011

What gives with twitter????

July 14, 2011
Lake Forest

It seems that everyday when I log into twitter for the first time I need to enter username and password….and each time the password will not be accepted.  I end up having to reset the password.  Except that when resetting, I then get prompted to prove I am human and have to type in two “words” they have made up consisting of letters, numbers and/or symbols….well, maybe not numbers.  The two are separated by a space.
            So I enter my username @GonzoCrossUSA and type the 2 “words” and the words never take. 
I type the words with or without the space and wont take. 
I type gmail address and that wont work…
Now I am locked out from my account.
What is going on with Twitter !!!!!
C ya mañana
Gonzo
twitter:  @GonzoCrossUSA (which ain’t WAF at this point)

No comments:

Post a Comment