Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Buffalo Bills WIN !!!

September 18, 2011
North Tonawanda NY
            Wow, did I ever sleep a long, deep sleep…think I was a little pooped.  Sis and I cooked up a nice breakfast then went to look at the American Falls via Goat’s Island.  We were hoping there would be a spot where I could pose with Sophia and have the Falls in the background.  But no such luck.
A nice thing happened however, in order to view the Falls you need to pay $10 to park the car. I explained to the gate guard what we were trying to take a pic of and he let Sis in her car and I with Sophia in for free since we would be there only about 10 minutes. 
Back at the apt we hung out while waiting for the Buffalo Bills football game to come on….she is a big time Bills fan.  They are playing the Oakland Raiders, a team for which I have no affinity, but was rooting for them just to stir the pot with sis and make it fun (but was hoping the Bills win J).  Yep, she is really into her Bills football…shrieking and jumping up and down at the times when critical plays were made.  It was a fun game, right to the end when the Bills went on top with about 18 secs left for the Raiders to execute a “Hail Mary”….at which the Bills intercepted and closed the game as the winners….made sis’ birthday a special one!
            Today was her birthday so, since she is very religious, I gave her the religious book and DVD that I had been carrying for her since I left CA….personal delivery without help from FedEx, UPS, or USPS.  I think she liked them.
            Dinner was with 2 of her close friends who cooked up a delicious eggplant parmigiana and chicken breasts and wonderful conversation.  Then back to the house for chatting with Sis and another night’s rest.
            I think this was a good birthday celebration for herJ.
C ya mañana,
Gonzo
twitter: @GonzoCrossUSA
email: GonzoCrossUSA@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment