Sunday, October 2, 2011

Let’s Exercise !!

September 19, 2011
North Tonawanda, NY
            Poor Sis, she is the victim of my obsession with health and exercise.
            It was a rainy day so we did things around the apt then went out grocery shopping to fill her empty fridge with all the goodies I like.  For dinner we had roasted chicken and after cleaning up we worked the computer setting her up with a twitter account and introducing her to twitter’s workings.
            Then I suggested we do some stretching.  I have noticed that she walks very stiffly and, feeling in need of some stretching for my own sore body, thot this would be a good thing to share with her (hehhehheh).  I introduced her to the P90X stretching routine and she felt really good afterwards.
            Think I’ll see how she can handle going for some good walks and doing some other limited exercises. However, I need to be careful with her since she is out of shape.
            And I don’t want my lifestyle to cause her to invite me to go visit my brothers J.
C ya mañana,
Gonzo
twitter: @GonzoCrossUSA
email: GonzoCrossUSA@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment