Monday, November 28, 2011

Zach The Pizza Dude

November 8, 2011
Austin TX

            Low key day today, little rainy and windy.  Zach had to go to work…will be all this week…so Harley and I worked out then went to Torchy’s Tacos and had a breakfast burrito and coffee…..very, very delicious!  After that we did some grocery shopping at HEB and I picked up a Texas Hill Country bottle of wine….interesting flavor….will have to visit a local winery and get a little education on their grapes here abouts in Texas.  The final stop was at the AAA to pick up some maps.  Got maps of TX, OK, NM, AZ, CA, OR, WA, ID, MT, UT, and CO.  Also pick up some guide books on all the camping sites within the southwest.  I’ll have to remember to pick up camp books for all the states so I can find campsites easier next year without relying on the internet.  And the last thing I was able to get was a map of the Hill Country….now I can do some local sightseeing on Sophia.
            Zach has always had an interest in cooking and actually makes a fantastic guacamole with loads of spices and lime and crunchy onions, tomatoes, and other secret stuff that I need to get the recipe so I can have it more often.  But a new surprise came to light today….he makes a mean pizza! 
            So we spent the evening eating pizza, drinking some wine/beer, and watching one of the Walking Dead episodes…..with only one zombie showing up in it….very gross scene!
            Hope I can sleep tonight without imagining I hear shuffling feet L,
C ya mañana
Gonzo
twitter: @GonzoCrossUSA

No comments:

Post a Comment