Sunday, August 14, 2011

Toby Keith Night - Bill/Laura - Wiebler’s HD


August 10, 2011
Holy Crap !!  Talk about one fantastic show!  Toby really knows how to put it on.  This was the best show of the whole week…he had the whole crowd rockin and singin to his songs….yes, I was singin all my favs…..and yes, a number of folks suggested I stay in retirement…permanently J
Tried to insert a movie from Toby’s performance but Blogspot wouldn’t cooperate….darnit!Met some really fine folks while up at Col Toms balcony.  Bill and Laura from Wyoming spent some time chattin with us between performances.  Bill just put some new pipes on his bike and they’re both excited about it.  He owns a medical distribution Co and they are relatively newlyweds…..hope to keep in touch with them.
Also met Don and Brian from Wiebler’s HD in Davenport, Iowa.  I thot they said Ohio and been trippin all over the map trying to find Wieblers in the wrong state. They were a lot of fun with jokes and stories.  I’ll have to stop in at the store and say hi to folks there.
Wow…can’t believe I finally got to a Toby concert !!!
C ya mañana
Gonzo
twitter:  @GonzoCrossUSA

No comments:

Post a Comment