Saturday, August 13, 2011

Whata Rack !

July 29, 2011
For those of you not up to speed on my latest, I depart Tues AM for Sturgis, SD.  On the 12th I depart for Louisville, KY to visit friends when I lived there in ’67-’69; then on to Lusby MD to hang w/bro playing golf, chattin, bbqing, yadayada.

Riley Marine in Long Beach finished building the camping rack for the Road King and WOW, what an awesome job!  They collaborated with me on the design and then built it out of steel tubing and polished it up to look pretty.  Now all the camping gear can be strapped down around the T-bag without touching the RK Classic leather saddlebags ….and the cover of the saddlebags can open under the rack!!  Absolutely awesome.
C ya mañana
Gonzo
twitter:  @GonzoCrossUSA

1 comment:

  1. That is some rack! I am reading your blog from the start and haven't yet got any sense of how long your trip will be or where you are going. It sounds like a heap of fun though!

    ReplyDelete