Friday, June 28, 2013

Day 12: June 13th, Kissimmee FL

A fresh day to start a ride!  I was in Manchester TN and rode I-24 into GA picking up I-75 that took me to the FL Turnpike.

It was a big surprise to ride right thru Atlanta downtown and get into the car pool lane.  In no time Atlanta was in the rear view mirror!

I was hoping to make it to Boca Raton where BuzzCap7 lives.  But the ride was too long to make and I called it quits in Kissimmee, a hop skip and jump outside of Orlando.

The ride tomorrow may be a long one….200 miles to Boca Raton to meet up with Buzz, then 400 miles round trip from Boca, to Key West, and then back to Boca.
C ya mañana,
Gonzo
Twitter: @GonzoCrossUSA
Email: GonzoCrossUSA@gmail.com
Cell: 949-433-0761
LiveViewGPS: 70.169.216.3/specialevent.aspx?cid=liveviewgps&login=gonzo.ronald@live.com&pwd=7082

No comments:

Post a Comment