Friday, June 28, 2013

Day 8: June 9th, Back to Wyoming


In the morning at breakfast I met some of the lady riders, Linda and Beth were there, and met Debbie (the original organizer of the group) and Trina.  Trina is also an instructor for accident Scene Training, i.e., how to manage the accident and what to do take care of injured.  Also met a couple others but missed their names.  Attached is a photo of me with Linda and Beth…they said the caption should be “Helping Gonzo Find His Way”.

Not much to report for this day other than I rode thru that beautiful canyon I-84 in Utah.  Then onto I80 and up into WY with the beautiful sights of the CO Rockies in the far distance.

The end of the day had me back in Rock Springs at the Days Inn.  They are very generous here and give me the military discount….which is significant.  A very nice gesture on their part to help our active duty military.  (BTW, not all Days Inns offer this)
C ya maƱana,
Gonzo
Twitter: @GonzoCrossUSA
Email: GonzoCrossUSA@gmail.com
Cell: 949-433-0761
LiveViewGPS: 70.169.216.3/specialevent.aspx?cid=liveviewgps&login=gonzo.ronald@live.com&pwd=7082

No comments:

Post a Comment