Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Javalina Harley


July 7, 2012
Beaumont TX

It was a nice ride out of Kerrville to Boerne and Javalina Harley.  Javalina was having a BBQ and a bikini wash and there were a lot of riders visiting checking out the new bikes and bikinis.

The service staff at Javalina are fantastic.  Not only did they change my oil in record time but they also adjusted the LED Headlamps a bit lower and cleaned the air filter.  During my stay I purchased one of their TShirts and met James, the GM.  James is a very warm, dynamic guy very proud of his store and the fact that he has so many riders coming in to visit.  Later as I was loading Sophia with all the gear (had to take it off for the service work) I met James father Jimmy.  It was a real pleasure chattin with him and hearing stories of the local military folks.

Back on the road the ride was pretty much uneventful.  Rode through San Antonio then Houston then trekked out to Beaumont where a motel room is waiting.

Tomorrow I’ll be heading to Diamondhead MS and meeting up with my old flying buddy Neal.  Am looking forward to that….and getting some laundry done J.
C ya mañana,
Gonzo
Twitter: @GonzoCrossUSA
Cell: 949-433-0761

No comments:

Post a Comment