Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pensacola Memories

July 9, 2012
Madison FL

It was only a few miles later that I was passing through the town where I earned my Naval Aviator wings….and where my daughter was born in the Naval Hospital.  Lots of memories emerged…so I stopped and called my daughter.

The ride to Madison was pretty straight forward….no rain.


Tomorrow’s plan, developed with Neal, was to cut across the state and get on the 95 heading south to Key West.  I decided to ride down the west side of the state since I had never been there and probably will never return.

I also decided to go all the way to Key West and called the NAS Lodging and reserved a room. 

It’s gonna be a loonngg ride to Key West tomorrow.
C ya mañana, (I hope)
Gonzo
Twitter: @GonzoCrossUSA
Email: GonzoCrossUSA@gmail.com
Cell: 949-433-0761

No comments:

Post a Comment